VC vs. ICO: Global expansion and fundraising for startups | Kiev
Alexey Girin, Co-founder & Managing Partner of Starta Ventures is visiting from New York to host a panel discussion and pitch contest in Kiev.
Panel Discussion: "VC vs. Accelerators vs. ICO Fundraising Alternatives for Startups"
- Current state of the market
- Will crypto crowd sale replace traditional VC?
- Tokens vs equity: Fast access to money and early adopters.
- Successful and not so much cases: ICO & VC
- Alexey Girin, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Starta Ventures
- Anton Gera, founder Anryze. Successfully raized ICO campaign. https://tokensale.anryze.com
- More TBA
Alexey Girin, Keynote & Q&A: "A New Era of Investments & Fybrid Investments."
Opportunity to pitch your startup (1 min pitch), get feedback from Starta Ventures and Judges and win a ticket to NYC for Starta Accelerator Demo day or 1 year of vitrual desk at coworking Sputnik Space in NYC (inludes using address as headquarters and a desk for 5 days a month). You will have an opportunity to be selected for the next winter Batch#5 at Starta Accelerator in NYC.
If you want to participate in our Pitch contest please RSVP as Startup Pitch Pass and send your Deck at email@example.com
Starta Ventures took all Starta initiatives under the umbrella of the Starta Ventures family in 2017. Its mission is to break through traditional venture capital barriers to empower the next generation of tech entrepreneurs.
Starta Accelerator is a NYC-based accelerator that helps companies with Eastern-European roots to grow their business in the USA. Accelerator’s main mission is to introduce startups to best practices, trusted advisers and mentors, and overcome cultural differences through a customized educational program that help startups to gain traction in U.S. and become part of the local startup and investing ecosystem. The program lasts 3.5 months, the next program starts in January 2018.
If you are interested in expanding your startup to US, we opened up the applications, please apply over here.
What we are looking for in a startup:
- willingness to expand to U.S.
- MVP and global product potential
- B2B, B2SMB, B2B2C model
- ability to spend 3+ months in New York
What we are offering:
- we give 130K in pre-seed money + operational expenses+ partenship&sponsorship bonuses for 7% of equity.
- US Office Boarding & Adaptation:
- NYC office space
- Assistance for daily life (Visa, apartment rental, transportation, family & children relocation support)
- Business assistance (legal, accounting, operations)
- Business Development:
- Education (seminars, workshops, round table and webinars)
- Mentorship & Investor connection
- PR & Marketing to raise awareness in US market
- Demo Days, Startup events & Industrial events
Entrance is free, but you should regirster in advance.